Profile Masella

Skiweather.eu

Ski Masella

Mountain range Pyrenees
Vertical drop 1600 - 2535 meters
Descent 935 meters

Slopes

Total slopes (n) 62
Total slopes (km) 63
  • novice30km
  • intermediate24km
  • expert9km

Lifts

Total lifts (n) 0

Skipass

Currency: euro
Daycard adult 39.00
6-day card 192.00
Daycard child -
6-day card -

Ski resort ratings

Ski resort ratings for Masella compared to all other ski resorts. Based on 156 reviews.

Overall 62 Skiing 65
BeginnerIntermediateAdvancedOff-PisteSnow
6.3 6.97.0 7.67.0 7.76.0 7.16.0 7.0
FamilyAtmosphereNatureWalkingLifts
7.0 7.66.0 7.84.3 6.77.0 7.76.0 7.0

Reviews

Massela is located in the Cerdanya in the central Pyrenees. The resort is close to the French and Andorran borders, and sits on the northern slope of Tosa d'Alp. It is located only 90 minutes from Barcelona. 80% of slopes are in the middle of the forest (an unusually high percentage in the Pyrenees), which helps guarantees the quality and quantity of snow and offers protection in foggy or stormy weather. The other 20% of our trails are located at the top of the mountain, offering a great view of the Cerdanya area. 90% of trails face north and there are more than 350 snow cannons – both helping to provide consistently good snow cover. Uplift is modern and includes three high speed
More reviews

Masella
Masella
Masella
Masella
Masella
Masella
Masella
Masella
Address
Masella Catalunya Spain

Neighbouring ski resorts

La Molina 4.5 km Cambre d'Aze 20 km Saldes 19.3 km Porte puymorens 22.6 km Font Romeu 21.4 km Vall de Nuria 21 km Pas de la Casa 25.3 km Grau Roig 26.1 km Les Angles 28.8 km